View Profile MismeHellawes

1 Movie Review

It has a premise of a solid, old-fashioned survival horror game. The settings looks very good and lighting/shading adds greatly to the atmosphere. Personally I would advise improving animation of the characters, because it looks hella wonky at times. On the other hand, I've seen games that would cover lacking in graphics with great storytelling and gaming experience ;)

2 Game Reviews

The game is oddly comforting, mostly thanks to the pixel art and calm music. I think with some improvement it can become a very relaxing experience.

What a lovely heartwarming game! Simple yet touching, absolutely love it!

7 Audio Reviews

It's very sweet and heartwarming melody <3

Sweet, mysterious tune with a slight edge of alert. Love it!

It's a great tune to play on a loop during a nightdrive in a cyberpunk megalopolis.

274 Art Reviews

His face is very well drawn - the facial muscles are defined, but without exaggeration; it's quite hard to do. Also, the skin tone looks natural. Hair looks alright, though there is a room for improvement. My only problem is his robe - it looks unfinished compared to his head and it's a little bit jarring ^^"
Hope I helped ^^

Your painting is fucking stunning and the story in its description makes it even better *chef's kiss* It's simply delicious.

Hah, I never knew the crown suits toadstools so well ;) Good job.

I'm a simple person, who likes to scribble. My main hobby is crying over fictional characters and their relationships. Pleased to meet you.

University of Hades