View Profile MismeHellawes

All 35 Audio Reviews

1 w/ Response

When I was listening to it I thought of an empty abandoned city, filled with memories of life and love that used to be there. Excellent tune.

I must say it conveys perfectly the feeling of innocent joy only a young kid is capable of. There is also something incredibly nostalgic about this tune, like it's a theme of a Christmas movie I've seen a long time ago. Amazing work.

Everratic responds:

Thank you for the nice comments! That's what I was aiming for :)

It's cold... yet very comfy <3

Happy tune for Christmas, in both versions: traditional and jolly, less traditional and more bloody. Santa and Krampus, if you will.

Super comfy tune. I'll surely play it on the loop when wrapping up the gifts.

Your melody is very relaxing, it helped me rest after a long cold day. Thanks man.

Mom, I found a cup of hot chocolate in a music form! It's warm, sweet and feels like home.

Incredibly sweet, genuinely happy song, it made me smile. Merry Tankmas ;3

Considering the unsettling nature of the artwork, this tune is surprisingly calm and relaxed ;)

It's a great energetic melody, it really makes me believe the best is yet to come.

I'm a simple person who likes to scribble pictures and stories. Everything sucks, so I'm looking for reasons to smile about. Pleased to meet you.

Age 31