View Profile MismeHellawes

1 Movie Review

It has a premise of a solid, old-fashioned survival horror game. The settings looks very good and lighting/shading adds greatly to the atmosphere. Personally I would advise improving animation of the characters, because it looks hella wonky at times. On the other hand, I've seen games that would cover lacking in graphics with great storytelling and gaming experience ;)

2 Game Reviews

The game is oddly comforting, mostly thanks to the pixel art and calm music. I think with some improvement it can become a very relaxing experience.

What a lovely heartwarming game! Simple yet touching, absolutely love it!

225 Art Reviews

Ho-ho-ho-ho-holy fuck. It's beautiful! The colours of winter afternoon are stunning, but what captivates me the most is the animation - the way branches and grass are moving in the wind, and especially how snow petals are falling from the sky is very natural. I'm mesmerized <3

Ohhh, can I brew the tea too?

The colouring here is stunning, it makes this lovecraftian monstrosity beautiful and... adorable in a way? Like, I know I should be afraid, but I feel mostly fascinated and intrigued.

It's so beautifully creepy, you made papa Lovecraft proud and Cthulhu shall be merciful to you.

I'm a simple person, who likes to scribble. My main hobby is crying over fictional characters and their relationships. Pleased to meet you.

University of Hades