View Profile MismeHellawes

All 468 Art Reviews

143 w/ Responses

It's both mysterious and a little terrifying, this owl looks like a ghost of the foerst.

Toxodentrail responds:

Owls being known as the quiet killers definitely makes them more scarier.

The sheets look so soft and the cup so delicate. Dark coffee contrasts nicely with white. Very pleasant image to look at <3

jangheejoon responds:

Thank you! I appreciate that you enjoyed it.

Now this is very heartwarming. Great to see such an artwork at the beginning of the year <3

I love how the guy on the right is freaking out - I mean his expression and body language says it all. Poor man clearly didn't expect the other guy to actually go for a kiss lol
The colouring is warm and I love it <3

Nothing like having melancholy thoughts among flowers while contemplating a snail, which is just chilling. This snail is very inspirational and the whole work looks great.

It has this eerie yet magical feeling to it. The alien doesn't seem intimidating. He needs a friend to play surgeon with him, his friend being the patient of course.

Nostalgia for the simpler wilder Internet hit me hard with this piece. Bravo ;_;

First picture: "This poor unhappy boy..."

Second picture: *End of Evangelion flashbacks*

Poor ghost dude, it's stuck in one place all the time, it just wants to be part of Madotsuki's world ;-;
I love how it's wobbling on her head and she's got the expression of the mf who has seen it all.

Help, the pixels make me crave sweets!

I'm a simple person who likes to scribble pictures and stories. Everything sucks, so I'm looking for reasons to smile about. Pleased to meet you.

Age 31